Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I NEEEED A VACATION!!!!!

OK, sorry to scream there in the title but seriously, my family needs a vacation! And guess what?!?!?! You, yes you, can help get me one! Well, actually you might be able to help me get one but its not a done deal. All right, I'll stop babbling and tell ya what I'm thinking.

Disney's Family website is running a contest that I just entered. You have to write a story about a favorite vacation memory. I went with a funny story (which was much longer but you can only use 200 words... eghad!) and I'm hoping it will get some votes on its own... yes, votes! So, here's where you all come in... did you see it coming? Lol.

I'm hoping I'll get some of you wonderful people to go vote for me. Actually, you could make my little three year old be the happiest in her life if you did it every day... pleeeeasssseeee ... if we won, we'd get a 5 day/ 4 night stay at Disney, all expenses paid! How cool would that be?!??!!

So, what you'd need to do is sign up for this awesome website (great craft ideas there as well as loads of other info) and then go here and vote for my entry. I'd really be so appreciative if you would. And to show my appreciation, here's a little bit of wordart I did a while back. It's my all time favorite wordart creation I've ever done. I'm not much good at this kind of thing normally but it really came together somehow. And the yellow background is just so you can see it in its entirety with the very, very slight word "home" in the background. I have it saved as a png file so you can do whateva you'd like. :D

I used the fonts Century Schoolbook, Courier (T1) and Zapfino.
Just click on the image and you'll be able to download at 4Shared!

No comments: