Friday, October 06, 2006

Posting of Steel



Don't ask me why but I made these funny lil' words. It really boils down to the fact that one day I was checking out some Photoshop tutorials and playing around. When I found the tutorial for making steel text, my mind went to an obvious place.... and these were born. Actually, I only did Man of Steel and then just revisited to make the others. Come on, we all know a toddler of steel right? Well, at least I do! Lol.

Here's the link for the Steel Text. They are in seperate PNG files and there isn't any background or shadow. :D

So leave a lil' suga if you download please by commenting below. Oh, yes, someone asked me to reupload the links for things but I just checked and they are all still valid so download away. The Autumn QP was reloaded to 4shared and that new link is in the post below.

Oh, yes... one last thing. I found some other great Photoshop tutorials at Wacom.com so check those out if you are a tutorial fan. Here's the direct link to the tutorials.

5 comments:

Monique said...

These are great - love the steel and they really are cute. Thank you.

lebjs said...

Thanks Rebecca...your "words of steel" really put a smile on my face! I really appreciate the link to the tuts too. Nice one!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you for sharing.These look really nice:)

Anonymous said...

These are really cool! Thank you for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS these are really awesome!